Our auto electricians diagnose and repair or replace components causing electrical faults in motor vehicles, and fit new electrical and electronic parts and accessories.
Most modern vehicles rely on a wide range of electrical and electronic systems, controlling most aspects of the vehicle’s performance. For instance, duties of an auto electrician may include:
- using specialised equipment to take readings from the vehicle to identify faults
- checking and testing wiring systems
- researching faults using manufacturers’ circuit diagrams and specification manuals
- repairing or replacing faulty parts
- re-testing systems to ensure repairs have been successful which may include road testing the vehicle
- Fitting new accessories such as satellite navigation and entertainment systems.
- Checking car batteries and charging systems
- Checking starting motors etc
Our initial 15 minute inspection is free of charge, so call in or makes an appointment today